Maui’s Best Restaurants list of best coffee shops on Maui.
Need your Coffee fix? Be it a good cup of hot Coffee or an Iced Tea concoction, Maui has an ever growing array of Coffee Shops.
Maui has some of the best grown Coffee in the USA! Go local and try our Maui Grown Coffees. Maui has recently won prestigious Coffee Awards. In the last decade Maui Coffee growers have grown and you can now find several Award winning strains of locally grown coffee right here on Maui.
Top Best Restaurants for Coffee, and Iced Coffee’s on Maui, in alphabetical order. Click on the Coffee Shop’s name, to link to their website or Facebook page.
- Akamai Coffee Co. Roasting is an essential part of the seed-to-cup process to get the finest tasting coffee into your cup. Roasters at Akamai Coffee Co. have spent countless hours fine-tuning Maui coffees to get the highest quality flavor notes and profiles in each and every batch. Kihei & Kahului.
- Belle’s Surf Cafe, next to the Fire Station in Kihei. Belle’s signature coffee is always prepared according to traditional brewing methods : V60, Chemex, Cold Drip, and Espresso. Hungry? Try the delicious homemade crepes. The French styled crepes come from a secret family recipe that has been passed down for generations. Sweet or savory…
- Grandma’s has an outdoor patio to enjoy those fabulous panoramic Ocean Views! Grandma’s Coffee House is open 7 days a week, from 7: AM to 5: PM. Everything is baked fresh daily. Grandma’s proudly serve the exclusive 100% organically grown Maui Coffee. Grandma’s proprietary blend is grown on the slopes of Haleakala. Grandma’s Coffee House grows, harvests, processes, and roasts the coffee themselves…
- Hawaiian Village Coffee in Kahana on the West side of Maui, is a cozy cafe featuring a wide variety of espresso & drip coffees, grab-&-go food items plus free WiFi. Hawaiian Village Coffee proudly pours 1 the freshest, locally roasted coffees on Maui. Wide variety of fresh-baked pastries and house-made sandwiches as well as Roselani Tropics Ice Cream.
- Lava Java Coffee Roasters is located next to Kihei Cafe. Lava Java Maui’s coffee is available in three roasts: American (the “Get-Up-and-Go!”), Full City (the “Middle-Of-The-Road”) and French Roast (the “Flavor Blaster”). Try the Granita, a frosty combination of coffee, chocolate and a proprietary mix.
- Maui Coffee Attic ; local coffee shop in Wailuku that has a great selection of all types of Coffee! Hungry? grab a quick bite on the go; watch the video below…
- Mauigrown Coffee Co. is a Coffee Shop & Cafe serving Mauigrown’s own selections along with other local coffee. Sip a cup of Java in a plantation-style setting. MauiGrown Coffee is the grower of Ka’anapali Estate Coffee. The 500-acre estate grows several varieties of Arabica coffees to suit a multitude of palettes. Stop in for an Espresso or iced Mocha…
- The Coffee Store takes the finest quality beans and raosts them in small batches. Roasted daily right here on Maui. Brewed to perfection. Both the Store in Napili and in Kihei feature gourmet deli-style meals prepared on-the-spot. Choose from a large selection of tantalizing pastries and desserts.
- Paia Bay Coffee Relaxed coffeehouse serving breakfasts, sandwiches & salads in homey environs with garden seating. Set in a lush tropical garden. Paia Bay Coffee Shop-bar-restaurant is popular with local artists, surfers, coffee lovers and visitors alike. They have discovered the rewards of finding that ‘hidden gem’.
- Sip Me. Makawao Coffee House. Coffee, Teas and Smoothies. Grab a sweet treat, they even carry gluten free sweets.
- Island Press Coffee, locally owned and operated. Service with Aloha and fabulous Coffee! Freshest Coffee on Maui. Very tasty treats. Awesome Google Reviews.
- Yee’s Orchid & Fruit Stand is adding on a (Outdoor) Coffee Cafe; they might as well name it the Peacock Cafe, after all the pretty male Peacocks roaming around. (the male Peacock is the one with the pretty feathers…) if there is a traffic jam out front, more often than not the Peacocks are crossing So. Kihei Rd. Looks like Yee’s is expanding their Fruit Stand to include Hawaiian Honey, Fresh Banana Bread and Coffee drinks. They are still putting on the finishing touches, as I write this…
So there you have it… We at Maui’s Best Restaurants like to promote locally owned and operated Coffee Shops and Restaurants when possible. We did not want to included “mainland chains” in our Maui’s best places for fresh hot Coffee and Iced Coffee drinks. Sorry, no Starbucks here…(check Safeway 🙂